Upcoming Live Webinar Schedule - Earn Interactive CEU
The way we go to market is changing, largely driven by the Internet. You must brand and differentiate your practice in order to grow. Accelerated orthodontics is an excellent differentiator. Patients and parents are empowered with immeasurable resources to make their own decisions on which orthodontist to choose, from third party resources like a practice's online reviews and social media recommendations to marketing vehicles like its website and social advertisements. In this CE webinar, Dr. Leon Klempner outlines the 5 key elements of a successful digital marketing strategy for orthodontists and how to best implement each of them to grow an orthodontic practice.
It is often challenging for clinicians to keep abreast of the vast array of materials and equipment on the market. In this CE webinar, you will learn which products received high accolades in their particular product category as well as those products that have been identified for solving a particular clinical challenge.
When patients don’t show up, not only does it cause chaos in your practice, it also costs you money – and I’m talking about thousands of dollars in lost revenue every year. Learn steps to help make your days less stressful and your practice more profitable.
There is a plethora of bonding agents, glass ionomers and bioactive materials on the market. This CE webinar reviews new materials and techniques in an effort to improve our treatment outcomes from prevention to restoration highlighting the new class of GI and bioactive/biomimetic materials. We will review techniques and tools to enhance the long-term maintenance of your patient’s dentition and helping prevent the need for future restoration. We will also cover the benefits of these products for the pediatric patient.
Bonding and cementation is the last step in ensuring long term success of your indirect ceramic restorations. With so many materials and procedures at our disposal confusion can lead to technical failures. In this CE webinar, we will look at the required steps for bonding ceramics from preparing the restoration to easily removing excess material before final curing.
This CE webinar will reveal acupressure methods to open the mouth, and tools we use to maintain the mouth open. Other techniques include physical distraction and multiple site stimulation. Used in conjunction, we have found these techniques to be effective for 96% of the uncooperative patients in our office (the remaining 4% we bring to an operating room.)